Saturday, January 21, 2012

What's Trending

Zebra print is the hot new trend this season (if you haven't noticed).  I went to a baby shower last weekend for my niece and the baby theme was not your typical Noah's Ark, Teddy' bears, or Ballerina's.  It was the bold and busy Zebra print with a splash of hot pink.  At first, I was taken back by their choice because, after all, it was a baby shower for a dainty little girl.  I was expecting soft pinks, yellows, greens and a few lady bugs thrown in but, when I arrived to the shower, Zebra print showcased throughout.  All I could say was cute, cute, cute!
 How do you like the cupcakes?  They're my specialty.

The quilt was made my my mother in-law but designed by my sister in-law. 
Brielle is expected to make her debut on February 21st.
She'll be traveling in style.

Sister in-laws you did a great job!!  I think I might sport a Zebra print bathing suit this year.

2 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Looks like they did a great job with the theme. Boy things sure have changed from my era. One thing I have noticed...they don't have too many surprise showers anymore! Great pics Tray...what a cute name she has picked out too!

Living Life said...

I love it! You are right...I have seen this print every where this season.