Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shoot Me! #19 of 52

It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did!

 Kelly at Living In PA is our wonderful host today.  If you would like to play, just click here

I'm pretty proud of myself that I can still do a split.  I've always been very flexible but never thought I'd have that flexibility at the age of 40.  I never participated in a gymnastics class but I can remember playing in our basement and coach Kelly (a.k.a my sister) would be my spotter and give me a boost of confidence until I was able to do the move on my own.   Maybe my little side kick should try gymnastics.

4 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

WOW! Look at you! You are in such great shape. I am not so flexible anymore. I used to be able to do a split!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Wow. Good for you!

Jan n Jer said...

Wow Tray...thats pretty darn good!!! (for your age) lol!

Living Life said...

**jealous**