Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Still Here...Just Busy


I feel like I'm a blogger in rut, which is not to be confused with deer in rut. I've been so busy learning new bus routes, working part-time at the YMCA, and then trying to stay on top of all the mom things to do, I haven't had a chance to collect my thoughts and blog. It's been quite challenging to say the least but thankfully my wonderful husband and Mom have been helping me with the girls so that I can juggle these crazy schedules. Thanks a bunch Matt and Mom! I really appreciate allllll of your help!


Another reason why I'm in a blogger rut is due to my camera being broken. I'm doing research now and I'm trying to narrow down my decision. I'm looking to get a Canon Rebel but I'm not sure if I need or will use all that camera has to offer.

Hopefully you'll hear from me soon and I'll have something more interesting to share with you. I have started my Christmas shopping, though, and for me, that's huge. How about you?

2 comments:

Living Life said...

Hey Tray! No need to be a blogger burnout. There are so many things to blog about....like life! You are a busy mom who wears many hats so you should have plenty to blog about!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Glad you are back! I just started my shopping, but only online so far.