Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flip Flop Cowboy

Here's a funny story straight from the cowboy's mouth .

I looked out my window this morning to find all of my neighbors cows in my front yard. Her husband wasn't home, so I spent the first few hours of the day playing cowboy while wearing flip flops no less. Those suckers are intimidating as hell, but after chasing them through the fields, woods, roads, and barbed wire I finally got them rounded up and into their pasture. At first Tracy throws me a giant bubble blowing wand to use as my poker, but after a while I thought if her husband comes home and see's me with this he'll give me a wedgie on the spot, so I got a big old stick. Tracy and the kids got a kick out of watching me. His wife gave me two big old steaks for my troubles, so it turned out pretty good. Of course Aaron (the boss man) was looking for me when I finally got back to work. You know when I told him he was probably thinking I must have pulled that right out of the white boy excuse manual.




2 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

That is so funny..heh heh. Especialy the part where you hand a giant bubble wand to Matt to help round up the cows. I would have loved to been there to see it.

Living Life said...

Sounds like something from Brokeback Mountain! Ha ha! Just kidding! Now we have a new nickname for your man!