Thursday, October 31, 2013

Here Fishy Fishy

If you have ever been to my house, you'll know that we have a 150 gallon fish tank that changes like the wind.  We went from having Discus, to African Chilids, to cleaning out the tank and wanting to fill it with salt water fish, to finally having Fancy Goldfish.   Out of all the different varieties, I have to say, the Fancy Goldfish are my favorite.

For one, they're graceful and relaxing to watch.  Secondly, each has it's own special markings that set it apart from the rest.  And finally, I haven't noticed any bullies in the group yet.  One big happy family!

There's one particular fish that stands out from the rest.  His fins are long and flowing and look like they've been sunkissed.  We call him Lemonhead.


He's very photogenic, if you can't already tell, but because of his brilliant yellow color, he catches your eye the quickest.


Mr. Lemonhead is pouting.  His buddy looks concerned


Talk about personality!  This guy is fascinating!!

Can you see why the Fancy Goldfish are my favorite?

1 comment:

Jan n Jer said...

I really like Mr Lemonhead...very pretty. Nice pics Tray