Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spot Cleaning


Who needs a dishwasher when you have Nyati. He gets my dishes spic and span leaving them spotless. Once he's finished licking each plate and every piece of silverware clean, he goes back over them with his hot and heavy breath drying them in a matter of minutes. Boy, it sure has saved us a few bucks not having to run our dishwasher so often and our guests can't even tell the difference between our spot cleaner (Nyati) and the actual dishwasher. It's great! You're all welcome for dinner anytime.

Now, I'm only kidding but, I decided to have a weigh in with my viewers. Would this gross you out even though the dishes are still being sanitized by the dishwasher? This never bothered me however, someone (I don't want to mention any names) was over the other night and witnessed the dog doing this and was completely mortified and tried shooing Nyati away. Would you let your dog do this? Come on animal lovers, back me up on this one!!





Look at that face...he's wondering why am I taking his picture



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question!!!would you let your kids do that???

Janis said...

Thats like the joke about.. the dishes are as clean as "Cold Water" can get them...Cold Water is their dog!

Living Life said...

I admit....I don't let Cooper do it, only because when the dishes are clean he would want to lick them too. This way, I have trained him not to come near the dishwasher at all.

This doesn't mean that I don't love animals though.