Friday, March 13, 2009

Mission Accomplished

I'm a little late getting this posted because I've been trying to catch up on all of the Mom things left for me to do when I returned from Georgia.

Anyway, our trip to Georgia was full of fun and laughs. Kelly and I flew into Jacksonville airport on Thursday, March 5 and my Mom was there to be our Chauffeur for the next 3 days. Our mission was to enjoy a mini vacation before taking on the long 11 hour drive home with Mom in her car.

During our short stay we embraced the summery like temperatures by strolling on the beaches of Jekyll and St. Simons Islands and browsing the shops in the historic waterfront town of Fernandina Beach. We also breezed through the flee market in Jacksonville but were disappointed with the clutter of yard sale items and booths selling the same things. We did have some laughs there which you'll see in the pictures below.

We made it home safe and sound on Sunday evening around 6:30p.m. Mission accomplished. My babysitters back! YEAH!!


Kelly calling our Chauffeur


Our Chauffeur arriving minutes later


G.J. sporting a new style

Kelly standing on Main St. Fernandina Beach

2 comments:

Living Life said...

Thanks for posting those ridiculous pictures of me! It's ok, I will keep looking at those to remind myself to stay on course with Weight Watchers!!!!!

GA was fun!

Anonymous said...

We did have a great time, we even got along...Yea! I am so happy to be back and resume my "super Nanny duties" After looking at those photos of myself, I am doing double duty at the gym!