Monday, April 29, 2013

Springtime in Central Park

We had a chance to stroll through Central Park during our day trip over the weekend.  It was a picturesque day with temperatures close to 70 degrees.  The park was buzzing with families, joggers, wedding parties, and dogs all shapes and sizes.

Throughout the park, flowers were bursting with colors giving me some exciting photo opportunities.  I couldn't get enough pictures especially of the tulips.  They're one of my favorite flowers.







I wanted the bride and groom in focus, not the flowers but I was hurrying and trying to be discreet so I wouldn't distract them from their special day.  I still like the picture either way.



3 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Gogreous shots...so cool to see a wedding going on! It was a great day for all in NYC!
Tray please turn off your word verification...

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

A gorgeous day and gorgeous tulips. Love how the light makes them look translucent in the first shot. xo

Jan n Jer said...

I forgot to say..My fave shot is #6