Sunday, February 20, 2011

2 P's - Practice and Patience

Sunday afternoon, my Mom and I ventured out on a photo shoot. She was interested in getting barn shots and I was anxious to put my new Tamron 18-250mm lens to work. What a difference this lens makes. I feel like I can actually get a "descent" picture now. I know I have a lot to learn and really need to take some photography classes to master the "art of photography" but in the mean time, I'll have fun practicing.

Here are a few shots from our drive. Thanks for letting me hitch a ride with you, Mom. Where are we going next Sunday?









2 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Those are all great shots...your new camera will keep you going out!!! I had fun and can't wait to do it again!! Its a nice Mom/Daugther thing!!!

Unknown said...

Great photos! You should make the first one your new blog header. Great job!