Monday, September 13, 2010

A Little Rock and Roll

Over the weekend, Gabby got to go to her first rock concert to see Selena Gomez at the York Fair. We had a blast! For those of you who don't know Selena Gomez, she is the star on Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place and she also sings, obviously.

Gabby and I went with my friend Peggy and her daughter, Andrea. Peggy came up with the idea and I'm so glad she did because I never would have thought of it.

I'm so glad I was there to see the look on Gabby's face when Selena came out. It was pure excitement. The concert lasted for about 1 1/2 hours and we rocked the house the entire time. Surprisingly, I knew more songs then I thought I would and as I sang my little heart out, I looked over at Gabby to find she was doing the same thing.





2 comments:

Living Life said...

It sounds like you all had a really good time! I admit I am a fan of Selena Gomez too!

Jan n Jer said...

What a thrill for Gabs, I am glad she had a good time.